Updated information about important changes to priority registration.
Paul R. de Dios
The Admissions and Records Staff is committed to ensuring that all of our students receive the assistance necessary to be successful and reach their goals.
We strive to maintain a supportive environment so students can concentrate on their academics and personal growth while providing accurate and timely information about policies and deadlines.
We are responsible for:
- Processing all foreign and domestic undergraduate applications for admission and readmission
- Maintaining all academic records
- Performing evaluation of transfer units
- Carrying out online computer registration processes
- Handling student requests.
A brief menu of services include:
- Address changes
- Admission applications
- Degree application
- Grade point averages (GPA)
- Insurance verification
- Name changes
- Program changes
- Residence requirements
- Transcript requests
- Veteran's Affairs
- Withdrawal from college